Saturday, March 17, 2007

My dad is back

Yesterday afternoon my dad arrived from Jeddah. My mum fetched him at the airport with my little brother. I couldn't wait to see him. Unfortunately, I had so many reports to be submitted before 5pm. I kept my passion and tried my best to finish off all that I can. In the mean time, my sister Hidayah kept on asking me when was I going to go back. My heart wispered "if it wasn't because of all these reports, I would have gone to fetch my father at KLIA." Time was running so fast. I couldn't bear any longer to wait. I really missed my father so much. I couldn't wait to hug him. Only at 5pm I finished all of my work. I rushed to bind and submitted the report. Alhamdulillah all was done. I went straight away to pray and at 6.15pm, me and Hidayah rushed off back home. Upon arriving, I saw so many cars filling all the area in front of my house. All of my cousins came to see my father. My father hugged me so tight. I could feel the love of a father to her daughter. Indeed with a simple hug, I felt so happy. All of my stress on my projects was released. The love from a father managed to fill my heart. " O Allah, thank you for all of your love you gave to my family."

"The essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. " - Wan-

No comments: