Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Satyam's Annual Sports



(credits for hasbullah for the photos)

It's been a while since I last updated my blog. I admit that everyday time just don't leave any room for me to sit in front of the PC and update my blog. Many events happened throughout these few days. I was involved in Satyam's annual sports which ended with marathon in the heavy rain. I myself couldn't believe that I played futsal for my team. Though some were quite shock to see me playing this 'boy' game, I had to admit that since my childhood back in England, I've been playing football with all the boys at school. I only stopped playing when I returned back to Malaysia since no girls played football. However, the eagerness of playing the game keeps on burning inside me and this proved when I joined futsal. Some may say that I'm quite brutal which I do not deny but to some extent, I maintain my ladiness inside me :) Though the whole week was tiring, it was one of the enjoyable moment for me before I restrain myself from joining sports after getting married :) .

No comments: