Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Ambition...


For such a long time, I've been asking myself..what is it that i really want to be? Throughout the experiences I face in my life falling down the ladder and trying to cilmb back up..it somehow did change my ambition. Even though I'm graduating from computer science but deep inside me, I hear a slow voice wispering to my heart saying to me that what I truly want to be is a lecturer.

Why is it so? Well to be frank, my only dream is to see everyone succeed. I really want to approach those students who seem to have no more spirit in themselves. I want to give them motivation, push them back on the right path, guide them and blow the spirit into their hearts so that one day they would know how it feels like to succeed. Only then, they would have the courage and build up their level of confident again. As a result, they will never look down on themselves again forever.

Why am I saying this? Well that was what I've been facing throughout my years of studies. It took me quite a few years to achieve success. I didn't excell during my studies in school but only excell when I entered university. Even so, I had a bumpy ride to hold on to that 'success' which sometimes did slipped out of my hand.

" To all students, do your very best. Don't dwell on the past.
Its enough to do your best on what you're doing now :) " -Wan-

4 comments:

humaimee said...

Hmm .... macam pernah dengar je ayat kat bawah tu .. :) How's your mum?? Hope she's doing well...

:.Yus.: said...

Hope your dream come true Wan...wish u all the best and gudluck in your career =)

Wan Zuriati said...

Thanks Yus for the support and the wish. InsyaAllah I'll try my best and Good Luck to you too my dearest best friend =)

Wan Zuriati said...

hehe faheem biasalah. alhamdulillah my mum is getting better :)